Do wanna know that how to delete WordPress account permanently step by step? Then read this article and follow the instructions carefully.
Welcome to Social Learning. I’m Gaurav and today I will be going to show you how to delete WordPress account step by step in just 5 steps (with images).
I’m also a blogger and being it’s my duty to help you about this problem of deletion of WordPress.
So, I will be going to guide you this in two ways. So you can choose your way which you feel it’s easy to do. But you need to follow the instruction carefully without missing any step. So let’s begin.
How to delete WordPress account permanently?
#Method – 1
- First, you need to visit wordpress.com website. And also need to log in your account from there
- If you already have two or more accounts on your WordPress. Then you need to choose your account which you will want to delete.
- Now your choosing account will be loaded. Now you need to scroll the page and just need to tap on the setting.
- As soon you click on it you need to scroll the page and you will able to see that ‘Delete your site permanently’ will be appearing at last. So you need to click on it.
- After loading a new page, as you can see in the image. There are two options In which one is about Export and second is about ‘delete the site’. So, you need to click on delete the site.
- Now an inbox will be appearing on that page. you need to enter your site URL for confirmation which you want to delete.
- After you enter your site URL, you will just need to click on delete and refresh the page.
- Congratulation! your WordPress account is now deleted.
- Also, read – How to make money online without paying anything?
#Method – 2
- If you don’t want to delete your WordPress account from a browser. Then you will just need to download the official WordPress application which is on Google play store.
- Now you will need to open it. And as you can see in the image you need to log in your account from that page.
- After you logged in. Now you need to select your account which you wanna delete.
- Now you will need to scroll the page and click on settings.
- As soon as you will click on settings. Then there will appear too many options. You just need to scroll down and click on delete site. But if you want to export your contents you can do it by clicking on export.
- After you will click on delete site. You will just need to enter your site URL like the first method and click on delete.
- Now, your account will be deleted permanently.
Caution about to delete WordPress account permanently.
I know you want to delete your WordPress account. But there is some disadvantage behind this process. If you delete your WordPress account then you will be lost your all data which is collected by your hard work. And I know you don’t wanna lost your data like your content, plugin, media, and others. So, if you want to save them then you need to download all your data before the process of deletion of WordPress account. If you export or download your data then you can migrate your site any time.
When will be you permanently delete your WordPress account you can be lost your rank in search engines or if you temporary delete your WordPress account, I mean if you want to migrate your site then you need to migrate your WordPress as soon as possible. Because if you take too much time to migrate like 5-10 days then you can be lost so much your rank which you really don’t wanna too.
So, I recommended you to follow the statement at the above. It can be proved helpful for you.
So, Today I show you how to delete WordPress account permanently with two methods with the help of images.
But remember don’t forget to read the Caution section which is very important to do before you will do the process of deletion of WordPress account.
If you have laptop or computer then you will just need to follow the method one. And if you do not have a pc or laptop and you have only a mobile phone then you just need to follow the second method which is proved easy for the mobile user.
So, if you like our article then give reviews in the comment section below. And also suggest that on which topic do you want articles so that we can help you with your futures problem.
Share the article to your friends so that they will also know about how to delete WordPress account permanently?