Today’s tutorial is so interesting because I will be going to show you how to delete the paytm account permanently by following this instruction.
Note: This article is updated on 5 May 2019. So, it contains all the latest information.
Nowadays everyone is searching about how to delete paytm your account permanently. So, I think about it and make a solution for it for my visitors.
In this article, I will give you two ways to delete your paytm account. In which you can easily follow instruction and also easily delete your paytm account.
And if these two methods do not work than you can comment to me about this issue. After that, I will find another solution and update in this article.
How to delete paytm account permanently?
So, Guys if you notice that other wallet application or platform have an option about delete account accepted paytm. But, there is no any option in paytm.
Because paytm is an official application which uses worldwide. And nowadays paytm announced that every account must verify its KYC because of security.
In other words, paytm must verify that the government card or voter ID card from every account. Because of its security about that the account is fake or original. In the case of verifying its KYC if you do any mistake then paytm suspend your account immediately.
So, Paytm takes full care of its and client security. Then it deletes a particular paytm account by collecting every information of a user. That’s why there is no option to delete the account and we will have to delete the account manually.
First you Want to transfer your balance to your Bank account or other paytm Account And if you want to spend it. So, you need to spend it before the procces of deletation of the account. Becuse if you delete the account then you will lose your money
First Method – to delete paytm account
Follow these instructions below to delete paytm account permanently.
- you must have a paytm application for Android to delete your account install it or you need to open the official website from here.
- First, you have to login your account after that You should click on three line button above corner.
- Now you have too many option and its interface look like that is an image. But you have to scroll down and now you have the option of “24 x 7 Help”. You need to click on it.
- After the loading, you have too many help option. But, we have only a problem about how we can delete the account. So, there we will get one option of “Profile Setting”. You need to click it.
- When you click on Profile settings then it shows you four statements. But, a statement appears on 3 option that about deleting the paytm account permanently. You need to click on it.
- After that, you can see four more statements there. These four statements are about they ask you a reason that why do you want to delete your account. So, you need to choose a reason I recommended that you need to choose the third reason.
- After that, you have a see a Disclaimer about deleting the account. If you want to read this then read otherwise scroll down and there is an option of “Message Us”. You need to click on it and send a message that is “Delete my paytm account permanently”.
- After that, they reply to you again and send a link on your mobile number. Which helps you to delete your account.
Second Method – to delete paytm account
In this method there no need to do so much work. So, let’s take a look.
- First, you need to open your Gmail application or login your Gmail account on browser from here.
- Now send an email to ‘Care@paytm.com’ from your email account
- And write the subject look like ‘Request for ‘Delete the account permanently’.
- And Write a statement in inbox look like and must send your registered mobile number. “Hey! Now I have a new paytm account with another number. So, I want to delete my paytm account. My paytm registered number is XXXXXXXXXX. So, please delete it permanently”.
And After these steps send your email to paytm team.
You can watch this video to delete your paytm account
So, Guys today I tell you two method in this tutorial. And I also Give a video to delete the account.
So, Hope this two method help to delete your account.
After following the first method they reply you back and they tell you to transfer your balance to another account. Otherwise, you lost your balance.
And after it, they send a link to your number. Which help to delete your account permanently by click on the link.
In second Method They send a confirmation message on your email and also send you an email to delete your paytm account. So, you can delete your account with the help of click on the link.
So, if you like this tutorial then also share with your friends. So that they also delete paytm their account if they need.