Today’s tutorial is so interesting because I will be going to show you how to delete the paytm account permanently by following this instruction.
Also read about Citi Bank Credit Card Facility with login process as The customers can manage their Citi credit card facility by www.citicards.com login
Nowadays everyone is searching about how to delete paytm your account permanently. So, I think about it and make a solution for it for my visitors.
In this article, I will give you two ways to delete your paytm account. In which you can easily follow instruction and also easily delete your paytm account.
And if these two methods do not work than you can comment to me about this issue. After that, I will find another solution and update in this article.
How to delete paytm account permanently?
#1. First Method – to delete paytm account
Follow these instructions below to delete your account permanently.
- you must have a paytm application for Android to delete your account install it or you need to open the official website from here.
- First, you have to login your account after that You should click on three line button above corner.
- Now you have too many option and its interface look like that is an image. But you have to scroll down and now you have the option of “24 x 7 Help”. You need to click on it.
- After the loading, you have too many help option. But, we have only a problem about how we can delete the account. So, there we will get one option of “Profile Setting”. You need to click it.
- When you click on Profile settings then it shows you four statements. But, a statement appears on 3 option that about deleting the paytm account permanently. You need to click on it.
- After that, you can see four more statements there. These four statements are about they ask you a reason that why do you want to delete your account. So, you need to choose a reason I recommended that you need to choose the third reason.
- After that, you have a see a Disclaimer about deleting the account. If you want to read this then read otherwise scroll down and there is an option of “Message Us”. You need to click on it and send a message that is “Delete my account permanently”.
- After that, they reply to you again and send a link on your mobile number. Which helps you to delete your account.
#2. Second Method – to delete paytm account
In this method there no need to do so much work. So, let’s take a look.
- First, you need to open your Gmail application or login your Gmail account on browser from here.
- Now send an email to ‘Care@paytm.com’ from your email account
- And write the subject look like ‘Request for ‘Delete the account permanently’.
- And Write a statement in inbox look like and must send your registered mobile number. “Hey! Now I have a new paytm account with another number. So, I want to delete my paytm account. My paytm registered number is XXXXXXXXXX. So, please delete it permanently”.
And After these steps send your email to paytm team.
You can watch this video to delete your paytm account
So, Guys today I tell you two method in this tutorial. And I also Give a video to delete the account.
So, Hope this two method help to delete your account.
After following the first method they reply you back and they tell you to transfer your balance to another account. Otherwise, you lost your balance.
And after it, they send a link to your number. Which help to delete your account permanently by click on the link.
In second Method They send a confirmation message on your email and also send you an email to delete your paytm account. So, you can delete your account with the help of click on the link.
So, if you like this tutorial then also share with your friends. So that they also delete paytm their account if they need.